Wednesday, July 24, 2013

F#@k, Marry, Kill Challenge

Buzzfeed posted an article described as "the 10 most heated debates you and your best friends will EVER HAVE," or 10 Sexually Frustrating Rounds of F#@k, Marry, Kill.  Hmm.  Challenge accepted, Buzzfeed!

I got my hubs to join in for the females, but I'm taking the whole damn quiz.  Why not!  Comment away with your answers.

1. Ryan Gosling
    Ryan Reynolds
    Ryan Kwanten

Who the hell is Kwanten?  I don't even feel like googling that, and his face is not pleasing me.
F#@k Reynolds, Marry Gosling, Kill Kwanten

2. Jessica Alba
    Jessica Biel
    Jessica Chastain

This was a no-brainer for me.
Me: F#@k Alba, Marry Chastain, Kill Biel
Hubs:  Same

3. Jon Hamm
    John Krasinski
    John Stamos

Another no-brainer, though I really do like Jon Hamm quite a bit....just not as much as those two.
F#@k Stamos, Marry Krasinski, Kill Hamm

4. Jennifer Hudson
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lopez

Not too into this one.  Pretty easy, though.
Me: F#@k Lopez, Marry Lawrence, Kill Hudson
Hubs: F#@k Hudson, Marry Lawrence, Kill Lopez

5. Michael B. Jordan
    Michael Fassbender
    Michael Cera

This was trickier....I haven't been as much of a Cera fan lately, and Jordan seemed sweet after googling.
F#@k Fassbender, Marry Jordan, Kill Cera  (Sorry George Michael)  

6. Rachel McAdams
    Rachel Bilson
    Rachel Weisz

Hubs had to think about this one.
Me: F#@k Weisz, Marry McAdams, Kill Bilson   (Sorry Summer)
Hubs:  Same

7. Adam Levine
    Adam Scott
    Adam Brody

Paging my bestie!  It's Adam Squared! (Levine and Scott)
This was a ridiculously tough one for me.  I knew who I was going to marry, but I pondered the other two all afternoon.  I did research on Google images to see what I was attracted to fastest.  I had to think about who would be more generous in bed.  With a heavy heart, I present my answer.
F#@k Levine, Marry Scott, Kill Brody  (SORRY SETH COHEN!  SOB)

8. Kate Hudson
    Kate Winslet
    Katy Perry

Easy peasy.
Me: F#@k Perry, Marry Winslet, Kill Hudson
Hubs: Same

9. Hugh Dancy
    Hugh Grant
    Hugh Jackman

Bitch, please.  EASY.
F#@k Grant, Marry Jackman, Kill Dancy

10. Kelly Rowland
      Michelle Williams
      Beyonce

Destiny's Child?  REALLY?
Me: F#@k Beyonce, Marry Michelle, kill Kelly
Hubs:  Kill myself
      

No comments:

Post a Comment